Actor - Vocalist - VO Artist
"What's past is prologue." - Shakespeare
Get to know Courtney in 1 minute:
- Life motto: “Chase Challenges”
- She’s in her 10th season as a Resident Ensemble Member with Cincinnati Shakespeare Company. Who knew she would come to love her hometown AND Shakespeare that much??
- She went to Indiana University (the best college town ever) for a BA in Theatre & Drama.
- Career Goals:
Sing with Kelli O’Hara
Act with Zendaya
…Start a retirement savings fund?
- Career Highlights:
Playing Anne Frank in The Diary of Anne Frank
Finally decreasing 5 side jobs to 1 (voiceover!)
Moving from bitterness to gratitude...Yeah, actors can get that way
- Currently watching: a play on National Theatre At Home
- Currently reading: Zelda by Nancy Milford
- Surprising facts:
She loves mask work. (Once voted “Most Likely to be a Mascot” by the princess party company she worked for in Chicago)
She can do 5 consecutive pull-ups. Weightlifting is a lifestyle.
The plan is to act until she’s 100…or longer.
She has yet to figure out lunch. (If it’s not a salad or a sandwich…then what are you supposed to eat?)
Courtney truly can’t wait to meet you and experience your brilliance. It is collaboration that makes this art form beautiful.